Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We Can Do It!


Came upon this picture via Kelly Mom.  I love kellymom.com.  They are a great resource on pregnancy, breastfeeding, and parenting.  They provide and support evidence-based information.  "Like" them on Facebook and you see their posts of recent articles, more info to keep you an informative mama.  Ok, back to the photo.  This photo can mean so much to each person who looks at it.  It can represent working moms, attachment parenting, breastfeeding moms, public breastfeeding awareness, or representing all of us Kick A$# females! I would make one suggestion for this photo... she needs some sort of carrier.  With Rosie being a smart woman, you just know that she would go out and buy a woven wrap, mai tai, or WCMT. Gotta love the tattoo.  Actually this photo totally reminds me a gal I went to high school with, I can totally see her posing for this pic all tatted up with her baby- love it! Plus her baby is wearing cloth diapers and my favorite, Baby Legs Leggings! With myself being a breastfeeding mama, grad school student, wife, and working part time, this photo sums it all for me! With any mom, don't tell us that we can't, all we know is "We Can Do It!"

What does this image represent to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment